Skeanie Prewalker Leather Riding Boots - Leopard
SKEANIE pre-walker infant riding boots are hand made from buttery soft genuine leather. The elasticised sides keeps the shoe fitted snugly around the ankle. The size Small has a textured suede sole to for suppleness and grip and the size Medium and Large feature a split rubber sole for flexibility and endurance. These boots feature removable insoles, perfect for cleaning or orthotics.
Please check our SIZING GUIDE to ensure that you purchase the correct size.
Small - Leather Upper, leather lining and suede sole.
Medium and Large - Leather Upper, leather lining and suede & rubber sole.
Our Pre-Walkers have been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). All SKEANIE Shoes are designed in Australia and are Fair Trade Made. SKEANIE is an Associate Partner of The Australian Podiatry Association (NSW). Colours may vary slightly.
SKEANIE Shoe Sizing Chart
How to measure your child’s foot.
- Ensure your child’s foot is relaxed before measuring.
- Measure towards the end of the day to ensure foot is at it’s largest.
- Place your child’s foot on a piece of paper
- Draw a line at the heel and at the big toe - measure the foot length in mm.
- DO NOT add to your child’s foot length as wriggle room has been factored in.
- Whilst we have tried our best to make our sizing guide as accurate as possible, the sizing of our shoes may vary slightly between designs.
Maximum Foot Length