Placing The Past Game
Placing the past is the fast-paced game of time and risk where the objective is to place historical dates in the right order to gain points. The person with the most points at the end of the game, wins. Sounds easy, right?
If you play your hand of dates and you're wrong you receive no points at all, and your cunning game mates can steal your points if they feel so inclined!
Beautifully gift boxed, Placing The past will make a fun and thoughtful family gift for housewarmings, Christmas or other special occasions!
- Fast-paced game of risk
- Place dates in order to win!
- Test your knowledge of historical dates
- Family fun for ages 14+
- Beautifully gift packaged
- Dimensions: Gift box is 18 x 9 x 9 cms
- Inclusions: 240 Place the past cards, challenge bell, instructions
- Ages: 14 and above