DoTERRA - Tangerine
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
15ml Tangerine Essential Oil Citrus reticulata
A favorite among citrus oils, Tangerine has a refreshing and happy aroma.
Tangerine has a long history of use in Chinese culture and herbal health practices. The essential oil supports healthy digestion and metabolism.* Tangerine has a sweet, tangy aroma, similar to other citrus oils, that is uplifting. Tangerine is known for its cleansing properties, and for supporting a healthy immune and respiratory system.* Tangerine essential oil can be used to help soothe anxious feelings and manage stress. A popular and flavorful addition to desserts and drinks—from water to fruit smoothies—Tangerine can be used in any recipe calling for citrus fruits.
- Add 2–3 drops as a flavoring in cake and cookie recipes.
- Add 1–2 drops in water, smoothies, teas, or lemonade for flavoring.
- To energize and uplift mood, place 1–2 drops in the palm of your hand, rub together, and cup over the nose and mouth for 30 seconds or diffuse throughout the room.
- Apply to flex points or abdomen to promote feelings of happiness. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize sensitivity if needed.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- Supports healthy digestion and metabolism*
- Cleansing and purifying
- Supports a healthy immune system*
- Aroma uplifts mood