doTERRA On Guard Cleansing Toothpaste
doTERRA On Guard Natural Cleansing Toothpaste is a natural and fluoride-free solution to help clean teeth, reduce plaque, and whiten teeth with gentle polishing agents.
doTERRA’s fluoride-free Natural Cleansing Toothpaste combines the protective benefits of the proprietary doTERRA On Guard blend of CPTG® essential oils with other natural ingredients that help clean teeth, reduce plaque, and whiten teeth with gentle polishing agents. The doTERRA On Guard blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary essential oils provides an extra cleaning boost. Additional essential oils of Peppermint and Wintergreen, and the natural sweetener xylitol, give dōTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste a refreshingly unique cinnamon-mint flavor that leaves your breath—and toothbrush!—fresh and clean throughout the day.
After flossing, apply a pea-size amount of paste to moistened toothbrush. Brush gently but thoroughly, preferably after each meal and in the morning and at night, or use as directed by a dentist or physician.
For improved results, follow with a mouthwash of one drop of dōTERRA On Guard Protective Blend mixed in 240 mL of water. Swish vigorously in mouth for one minute and rinse.
CAUTION. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN FIRST AID. For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. SAFETY DIRECTIONS: Avoid contact with skin. NOT TO BE TAKEN.
- Proprietary doTERRA on guard essential oil blend of wild orange, clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and rosemary that cleans and freshens breath.
- Myrrh essential oil helps maintain healthy teeth and gums.
- Peppermint essential oil combined with the doTERRA on guard essential oil blend, leaves your breath cinnamon-mint fresh.
- Calcium hydroxyapatite helps to keep teeth looking clean and healthy.
- Natural xylitol sweetener tastes great while helping to keep the teeth and gums clean.
- Hydrated silica is a natural abrasive that helps remove plaque and tooth stains, but is gentle enough to not damage tooth enamel.