doTERRA - Correct X Essential Ointment 15ml
Correct-X Product Description
Essential oils have long been used to soothe, calm, nourish, and hydrate the skin. Because they are natural and pure, essential oils are good for the skin and can help soothe skin irritations, provide moisture, nourish the skin, and more. Knowing the power of essential oils for skin, doTERRA created Correct-X essential ointment to help soothe distressed skin. Filled with essential oils that have significant cleansing, purifying, and soothing properties, the Correct-X formula was designed to provide the skin with soothing relief when irritations occur.
Correct-X Benefits and Uses
- The essential oils in doTERRA Correct-X are known for their soothing properties, particularly for skin. When your skin needs soothing relief from occasional skin irritations, the Correct-X formula will provide calming for the skin, without removing any moisture. In addition to soothing the skin, Correct-X creates a moisture barrier for the skin, helping to hydrate while it soothes. If you are tired of using ointments or products that dry out your skin, give Correct-X a try, and experience the soothing, calming power of essential oils for skin.
- For those with sensitive skin, it can be difficult to find a product that will get rid of skin irritations, without causing other problems. Many ointments are too strong or intense for sensitive skin, so they can cause additional irritation, rather than taking irritation away. Correct-X absorbs quickly into the skin, with a gentle, non-irritating formula that is perfect for anyone who has sensitive skin.
- One of the greatest benefits of using essential oils for skin is that they can help give the complexion a clean, healthy-looking glow. After using Correct-X, your skin will be left with a clean, moisturized look and feeling. Because Correct-X uses safe, natural ingredients including essential oils, your pores won’t be clogged with extra toxins or fillers. As Correct-X works to reduce skin irritations and imperfections, you’ll enjoy a clean, hydrated complexion.
- You never know when skin irritations are going to occur, and you might not always have a bottle of essential oils on hand. Correct-X was created as a convenient, travel-friendly product that will allow you to soothe your own skin irritations as well as those of your family, no matter where you are. Keep a tube of Correct-X in your car, purse, first aid kit, or favorite travel bag to ensure that you always have the skin-correcting benefits of essential oils on hand when you need them. Correct-X can be extremely helpful during outdoor recreation, whether you are on the playground, campground, or pitching mound.
- The use of clean, natural ingredients in Correct-X leads to clean, smooth skin. Not only is the Correct-X formula full of skin-soothing essential oils, but it is also free of preservatives and petroleum that can be a hindrance to clear, clean skin. With only the best ingredients and pure, powerful essential oils at work, you know you can count on the doTERRA Correct-X formula to give you clean, healthy-looking skin.
Frankincense: Among its countless benefits, Frankincense oil has long been revered for its ability to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
Melaleuca: Also known as Tea Tree oil, Melaleuca essential oil holds powerful cleansing properties that make it rejuvenating for the skin.
Bisabolol: Recognized for its calming effects on the skin, Bisabolol is an important component of the doTERRA Correct-X formula.
Helichrysum: Frequently used to reduce the signs of aging, Helichrysum oil has rejuvenating properties that help promote a healthy-looking complexion.
Lavender: Known for its soothing properties, Lavender oil can be helpful for soothing occasional skin irritations.
Jojoba: Because it is similar to the natural oils found in our skin, Jojoba can help provide hydration, which significantly improves the skin’s texture.
Cedarwood: Cedarwood oil provides clarifying properties when applied topically, and can be a beneficial part of any skincare routine.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.